RETREATS. WORKSHOPS. GETAWAYS.
EVENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
TRAVEL CONCIERGE SERVICES
Upcoming Events to Unique Getaway Destinations
Restore. Renew. Reconnect.
through Getaway Experiences
Brave Heart Workshops provides event management and unique concierge services. They will work as your personal travel and event planner for any retreat, workshop, or event you’d like to host or attend. We specialize in planning and hosting “unique getaway” destination events from start to finish. We will look after the most important aspects of planning your event, and ensure your event is professionally organized, and executed flawlessly. Brave Heart Workshops is dedicated to fulfilling their client’s vision throughout the event experience. What destinations are on your “Bucket List? Let’s make that dream a reality now!
common Pain Points
to Travel & Event Planning
Are these some of the pain points and challenges that are preventing you from leading your own event?
- Dislike task of registration, paperwork, & follow-up phone calls
- Overwhelmed with current client schedules & time constraints to plan
- Not set-up with website with registration page or link to collect money, or money to set this up
- No time to collect & record the money from registrants
- Negotiation skills aren’t superior & unfamiliar with hotel jargon, various retreat centers, tour groups, and hotel venues
- Unfamiliar with Audio visual needs, room set-ups and right sizing meeting space
- Unaware how to hire a chef, prepare the meals and organizing everyone’s specific meal plans for vegans, vegetarians, & gluten and dairy free food plans
- Unsure how to keep everything organized at event. If I lead the retreat, I can’t trouble-shoot problems that may arise
Solve these Challenges
Hire a Travel & Event Planner to Manage your Event
Plan Your Events
designing & Customizing Events
Partner With Us!
Lead or Co-Lead Retreats, Workshops, and Event Getaways
Uncertain where to Start? We can Help!
Founder, Event Planner, Retreat Leader, Live Show Host & recovery Wellness leader
Jill Reynolds is a Certified Meeting and Event Specialist who formerly was the Director of Sales and General Manger at Select Hotels for five years. She specializes in planning events that cultivate long-lasting relationships with clients and entrepreneurs who desire to host their own retreats, workshops, or events. With 37 years of outside networking and consultative expertise in media, logistics, technology and hospitality, Jill helps leaders streamline and execute their events. Utilizing her signature needs assessment approach, helps her better understand a client’s business and challenges when creating an influential event.
What Are People Saying?